Webcasts & Streaming
Your corporate event or trade fair appearance cannot be realized? With our live streaming packages, your event will still take place! Your guests can follow your planned event live from their desktop PC, tablet or smartphone as well as interact without having to be on site.
- The live stream can be accessed from any device (desktop PC, laptop, tablet, smartphone)
- Participation can be password-protected or publicly accessible
- Spectators can participate in the livestream regardless of their location (Internet access required)
- The Audience can raise questions directly to the speakers during the live stream
- Both the live image and the presentation slides can be displayed in full screen format
- If spectators miss the live stream, they receive access to on-demand footage (optional)
- After an invitation and reminder via e-mail, a test page for audio, video & internet quality is available
- Telephone and e-mail support is available for all participants during the test phase.
An ear for special wishes
„After intensive research, HOTELCO was the only service provider that could offer everything in one package for our special virtual event. And then there was a healthy price range. In the aftermath I learned to greatly appreciate the fact that HOTELCO was always reachable, and was able to provide prompt solutions and answers as well as suggestions for improvement independently. In the end, we won the German Brand Award 2018 with this event“.
Use digitization at events with webcasts and streaming – streaming instead of canceling!
Are you planning a roadshow in several locations and always telling the same story? In the past, there was no other option: a lot of hotels had to be booked, lots of flights had to be arranged and a lot of time had to be invested to personally share information and emotions. But the world is changing and the event world even faster. We know, as we do it every day. We don't promise too much when we tell you that you can save a lot of time and money by offering your meeting, congress, conference or roadshow interactively as a webcast. Questions from the participants can easily be generated via a chat window, multiple breakout rooms can be displayed using time-controlled interactive "mini-TV studios". Your participant saves travel, accommodation and much more. And even in case of interruption, the footage is available as an interactive recording after the event.
It's time for Rock’n’Roll and HOTELCO.